just-style's research roundup
Apparel and footwear in Brazil is one report featured in this week's research roundup
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a look at apparel and footwear in Brazil, a profile of Nike in the UK, as well as a global almanac of womenswear, childrenswear, and menswear.
- Apparel and footwear in Brazil
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013 and analysis by distribution format, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
- Nike (UK) Ltd in apparel and footwear (United Kingdom)
With recent new high-profile sponsorship deals struck with the England football team and British Lawn Tennis Association, Nike is looking to continually raise its profile with UK consumers in an effort to dislodge Adidas as the leading sportswear company in the UK. This report looks at the strategic direction taken by the Nike.
- Womenswear: Global industry almanac
This global womenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information such as market size (value and volume, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players, including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Menswear: Global industry almanac
This comprehensive report looks at how the menswear market performed over the last five years, and what it was valued at in 2012. It looks at the factors which are affecting the strength of competition in the market, and what the size of the global menswear market is likely to be in 2017.
- Childrenswear: Global industry almanac
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global childrenswear market. Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the market. Also, leading company profiles reveal details of key childrenswear market retailers' global operations and financial performance.
- Clothing manufacturers (China) industry report
This clothing manufacturers (China) analysis provides a detailed overview of the market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 1,000 companies. These include Baishigao Arts and Crafts (Changshu) Co Ltd, Beijing Master-King Garment Manufacturing Co Ltd, and Changle City Jinhe Wool Co Ltd.
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
This report provides a wealth of information, insight and analysis on the market for antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel; microorganisms and their effects; techniques for preventing the proliferation of microorganisms in apparel; antimicrobials for textile and apparel applications; and methods of imparting antimicrobial properties to fabrics.
- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Indonesia
Get a detailed picture of the specialist apparel and footwear retailers market in Indonesia from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
NIKE, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ......
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Nike believes that footwear manufactured using its Flyknit fabric, which was initially launched in 2012, will be one of its growth drivers going forward. Initially launched in running footwear, Nike h...
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Fire and safety events to converge on Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam