just-style's research roundup
Apparel and footwear in Brazil is one report featured in this week's research roundup
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a look at apparel and footwear in Brazil, a profile of Nike in the UK, as well as a global almanac of womenswear, childrenswear, and menswear.
- Apparel and footwear in Brazil
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013 and analysis by distribution format, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
- Nike (UK) Ltd in apparel and footwear (United Kingdom)
With recent new high-profile sponsorship deals struck with the England football team and British Lawn Tennis Association, Nike is looking to continually raise its profile with UK consumers in an effort to dislodge Adidas as the leading sportswear company in the UK. This report looks at the strategic direction taken by the Nike.
- Womenswear: Global industry almanac
This global womenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information such as market size (value and volume, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players, including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Menswear: Global industry almanac
This comprehensive report looks at how the menswear market performed over the last five years, and what it was valued at in 2012. It looks at the factors which are affecting the strength of competition in the market, and what the size of the global menswear market is likely to be in 2017.
- Childrenswear: Global industry almanac
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global childrenswear market. Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the market. Also, leading company profiles reveal details of key childrenswear market retailers' global operations and financial performance.
- Clothing manufacturers (China) industry report
This clothing manufacturers (China) analysis provides a detailed overview of the market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 1,000 companies. These include Baishigao Arts and Crafts (Changshu) Co Ltd, Beijing Master-King Garment Manufacturing Co Ltd, and Changle City Jinhe Wool Co Ltd.
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
This report provides a wealth of information, insight and analysis on the market for antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel; microorganisms and their effects; techniques for preventing the proliferation of microorganisms in apparel; antimicrobials for textile and apparel applications; and methods of imparting antimicrobial properties to fabrics.
- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Indonesia
Get a detailed picture of the specialist apparel and footwear retailers market in Indonesia from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Companies: Nike Inc
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a roundup of US apparel retailers' comparable store sales in April, Nike pledging to expand its US manufacturing operations if the TPP agreement ...
2013 was marked by a strong investment by Nike in the Portuguese territory. Beyond the opening of important stores, Nike has been dedicated to increasing its penetration throughout a vigorous marketin...
Executives from sportswear giants Adidas and Nike, as well as mail order firm Otto Group and Everest Textile Company, are set to speak at this year's World Textile Summit....
Nike Poland has a strong position on the Polish apparel market and it is expected that its share will increase further in the forecast period. The company will continue to be positioned as a premium b...
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- US Q2 in brief - Carter's, Wolverine Worldwide
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Southeast Asia & Central America strategic sourcing reviews package deal
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis