just-style's research roundup
Apparel and footwear in Brazil is one report featured in this week's research roundup
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a look at apparel and footwear in Brazil, a profile of Nike in the UK, as well as a global almanac of womenswear, childrenswear, and menswear.
- Apparel and footwear in Brazil
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013 and analysis by distribution format, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
- Nike (UK) Ltd in apparel and footwear (United Kingdom)
With recent new high-profile sponsorship deals struck with the England football team and British Lawn Tennis Association, Nike is looking to continually raise its profile with UK consumers in an effort to dislodge Adidas as the leading sportswear company in the UK. This report looks at the strategic direction taken by the Nike.
- Womenswear: Global industry almanac
This global womenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information such as market size (value and volume, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players, including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Menswear: Global industry almanac
This comprehensive report looks at how the menswear market performed over the last five years, and what it was valued at in 2012. It looks at the factors which are affecting the strength of competition in the market, and what the size of the global menswear market is likely to be in 2017.
- Childrenswear: Global industry almanac
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global childrenswear market. Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the market. Also, leading company profiles reveal details of key childrenswear market retailers' global operations and financial performance.
- Clothing manufacturers (China) industry report
This clothing manufacturers (China) analysis provides a detailed overview of the market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 1,000 companies. These include Baishigao Arts and Crafts (Changshu) Co Ltd, Beijing Master-King Garment Manufacturing Co Ltd, and Changle City Jinhe Wool Co Ltd.
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
This report provides a wealth of information, insight and analysis on the market for antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel; microorganisms and their effects; techniques for preventing the proliferation of microorganisms in apparel; antimicrobials for textile and apparel applications; and methods of imparting antimicrobial properties to fabrics.
- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Indonesia
Get a detailed picture of the specialist apparel and footwear retailers market in Indonesia from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Companies: Nike Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a roundup of US apparel retailers' comparable store sales in April, Nike pledging to expand its US manufacturing operations if the TPP agreement ...
Executives from sportswear giants Adidas and Nike, as well as mail order firm Otto Group and Everest Textile Company, are set to speak at this year's World Textile Summit....
Efforts to move forward on a package of US trade bills suffered a setback yesterday (12 May) when the Senate voted down a procedural motion to allow it to begin to debate the legislation....
Singapore-based dye manufacturer DyStar Group is joining forces with waterless dyeing specialist DyeCoo Textile Systems to develop new products....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report