just-style's research roundup
Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Brazil is one report featured in this week's research roundup
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a look at specialist apparel and footwear retailers in Brazil, a country report on Bangladesh, and prospects for the textile and clothing industry in China.
- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Brazil
The rise in disposable income among lower-to-middle-class consumers has continued to boost sales for apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Brazil. Many retailers continued to make strong investments to expand the number of their outlets nationwide and become more competitive. Knowing that this retail channel is a good source of growth, some companies are diversifying, investing in developing their own non-apparel portfolios.
- Afghanistan - ISA vountry report
This report contains detailed forecasts and analysis for Afghanistan, including trade and investment analysis, economic forecasts, political risk assessments and demographic trend analysis. Each ISA country report contains detailed economic data and forecasts, analysis of trade and investment opportunities and coverage of the key political issues facing the country.
- Survey of the European yarn fairs for spring/summer 2015
The fairs were exceptionally well attended, reflecting a positive mood among European textile manufacturers which stemmed from a resurgence and new found direction in the Italian textile industry. Italian companies are focusing on craftsmanship and the traditional values of workmanship and style embodied in the "Made in Italy" marketing concept.
- Nike do Brasil Comércio & Participações Ltda in apparel and footwear (Brazil)
Nike has great expectations for Brazil based on the increasing purchasing power, especially amongst middle-income groups - allowing consumers to switch from local to international brands offering higher technology and comfort as well as being considered status symbols in the country. The company is especially strong in football, sponsoring the national team as well as several local terms including Corinthians, International, Coritiba, Santos and Bahia.
- Bangladesh - ISA country report
This report contains detailed forecasts and analysis for Bangladesh, including trade and investment analysis, economic forecasts, political risk assessments and demographic trend analysis. Each ISA country report contains detailed economic data and forecasts, analysis of trade and investment opportunities and coverage of the key political issues facing the country.
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in China
This report looks at the development of the textile and clothing industry in China, its size and structure, and fibre, textile and clothing production and consumption. The report also features a geographical, political and economic profile; a detailed look at the country's imports and exports of textiles and clothing; the domestic market; a review of government policies and investment incentives plus foreign direct investment (FDI) in the textile and clothing industry.
- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Indonesia
Use this report to get a detailed picture of the apparel and footwear specialist retailers market in Indonesia. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Five-year forecasts help to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Childrenswear: Global industry almanac
Global childrenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information, including retail market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
NIKE, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ......
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Nike believes that footwear manufactured using its Flyknit fabric, which was initially launched in 2012, will be one of its growth drivers going forward. Initially launched in running footwear, Nike h...
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre