just-style's research roundup
Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Brazil is one report featured in this week's research roundup
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a look at specialist apparel and footwear retailers in Brazil, a country report on Bangladesh, and prospects for the textile and clothing industry in China.
- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Brazil
The rise in disposable income among lower-to-middle-class consumers has continued to boost sales for apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Brazil. Many retailers continued to make strong investments to expand the number of their outlets nationwide and become more competitive. Knowing that this retail channel is a good source of growth, some companies are diversifying, investing in developing their own non-apparel portfolios.
- Afghanistan - ISA vountry report
This report contains detailed forecasts and analysis for Afghanistan, including trade and investment analysis, economic forecasts, political risk assessments and demographic trend analysis. Each ISA country report contains detailed economic data and forecasts, analysis of trade and investment opportunities and coverage of the key political issues facing the country.
- Survey of the European yarn fairs for spring/summer 2015
The fairs were exceptionally well attended, reflecting a positive mood among European textile manufacturers which stemmed from a resurgence and new found direction in the Italian textile industry. Italian companies are focusing on craftsmanship and the traditional values of workmanship and style embodied in the "Made in Italy" marketing concept.
- Nike do Brasil Comércio & Participações Ltda in apparel and footwear (Brazil)
Nike has great expectations for Brazil based on the increasing purchasing power, especially amongst middle-income groups - allowing consumers to switch from local to international brands offering higher technology and comfort as well as being considered status symbols in the country. The company is especially strong in football, sponsoring the national team as well as several local terms including Corinthians, International, Coritiba, Santos and Bahia.
- Bangladesh - ISA country report
This report contains detailed forecasts and analysis for Bangladesh, including trade and investment analysis, economic forecasts, political risk assessments and demographic trend analysis. Each ISA country report contains detailed economic data and forecasts, analysis of trade and investment opportunities and coverage of the key political issues facing the country.
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in China
This report looks at the development of the textile and clothing industry in China, its size and structure, and fibre, textile and clothing production and consumption. The report also features a geographical, political and economic profile; a detailed look at the country's imports and exports of textiles and clothing; the domestic market; a review of government policies and investment incentives plus foreign direct investment (FDI) in the textile and clothing industry.
- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Indonesia
Use this report to get a detailed picture of the apparel and footwear specialist retailers market in Indonesia. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Five-year forecasts help to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Childrenswear: Global industry almanac
Global childrenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information, including retail market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
The trend towards the dual sourcing of garments has accelerated since the middle of the last decade....
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a roundup of US apparel retailers' comparable store sales in April, Nike pledging to expand its US manufacturing operations if the TPP agreement ...
Executives from sportswear giants Adidas and Nike, as well as mail order firm Otto Group and Everest Textile Company, are set to speak at this year's World Textile Summit....
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Retail fallout unclear following Hanjin collapse
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- US strengthens cooperation with East Africa
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras