just-style's research roundup
Myanmar - ISA country report features in this week's research roundup
The latest reports from just-style's research store include an overview of clothing retailing in the UK, a look at insect repellent apparel, and a country report on Myanmar.
- Plunkett's apparel & textiles industry almanac 2014: Apparel & textiles industry market research, statistics, trends & leading companies
This almanac provides industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence, market forecasts and industry statistics, an industry associations and professional societies list, in-depth profiles of hundreds of leading companies and an industry glossary.
- Clothing retailing in the UK - Industry market research report
Clothing retailers source clothing from wholesalers or manufacturers and sell them to consumers. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry, including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in France
Get a detailed picture of the apparel and footwear specialist retailers market in France from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Childrenswear in Morocco
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the childrenswear market at a national level in Morocco. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013 and analysis by distribution format, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
- Insect repellent apparel: A novel approach to pest control
This report provides a wealth of information, insight and analysis on the effects of insects on humans, the demand for insect repellent products, and the market for insect repellent apparel. The report also provides insight into the advantages, applications and types of insect repellent apparel, insect repellents used to treat apparel, methods of imparting insect repellent properties to garments, efficacy testing and regulations, and an outlook for the future.
- Myanmar - ISA country report
This report contains detailed forecasts and analysis for Myanmar, including trade and investment analysis, economic forecasts, political risk assessments and demographic trend analysis. Each ISA country report contains detailed economic data and forecasts, analysis of trade and investment opportunities and coverage of the key political issues facing the country.
- Footwear: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) industry guide
The BRIC footwear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information, including market size (value 2009-2013, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players, including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Womenswear: Top 5 emerging markets industry guide
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five womenswear market from this report. Use the five forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five womenswear markets.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade