just-style's research roundup
Apparel and footwear in Colombia is one of the reports featured in this week's research roundup
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a global database of the top 1,000 apparel producers, a look at apparel and footwear in Colombia, and a profile of US retail giant Gap Inc.
- Global database of the top 1,000 apparel producers
This company database offers valuable information on top 1,000 apparel producers in the world which makes the database an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key company information in readily accessible and clearly presented format. The database is essential for companies who want to find out more about the leading players on the market or to find and contact potential customers and partners.
- Apparel and footwear in Colombia
Get a detailed picture of the apparel and footwear market in Colombia from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Childrenswear: Global industry almanac
According to this report, clothing, footwear, sportswear and accessories retailers accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the global childrenswear market in 2013. Sales through this channel generated US$147.3bn, equivalent to 68.2% of the market's overall value. The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $291.5bn by the end of 2018.
- Menswear: Top 5 emerging markets industry guide
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five menswear market. Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five menswear market. Leading company profiles reveal details of key menswear market players' emerging five operations and financial performance.
- Plunkett's apparel & textiles industry almanac 2014: Apparel & textiles industry market research, statistics, trends & leading companies
This is a complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments. Check out the table of contents for full coverage.
- Apparel accessories in the US
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the apparel accessories market in the US at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013 and analysis by distribution format, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
- Gap Inc
Gap Inc appears firmly set on recovery, thanks to a renewed focus on style and quality, a good customer response towards its e-commerce initiative and stabilisation of market share in the US, its home market. As it focuses on retail innovation and international expansion, the company will come in closer range of fast fashion giants and their disrupting value proposition, and pure players, which are contributing to the decline in Gap's physical store footfall.
- Footwear retailers in the UK - Industry market research report
Industry participants concentrate on selling footwear both through bricks-and-mortar stores and online portals. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry, including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Gap Inc appears firmly set on recovery, thanks to a renewed focus on style and quality, a good customer response towards its e-commerce initiative and stabilisation of market share in the US, its home...
Apparel Retail in Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile a...
Apparel Retail in Philippines industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile a...
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Cost biggest barrier to Bangladesh RMG remediation
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Lies and statistics – the sustainability version
- Bangladesh firm comes top in World Textile Awards
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Ten key trends in apparel and footwear markets
- Myanmar factories prepare for compliance training
- ILO decent work in global supply chains criticised
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)