just-style's research roundup
Opportunities and applications for digital textile printing is one report featured in this week's research roundup
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a look at apparel and footwear in Argentina, opportunities and applications for digital textile printing, and world textile and apparel trade and production trends in South Asia.
- Apparel and footwear in Argentina
Argentina's economy has continued to struggle with high inflation rates and aggregate demand has started to shrink after several years of GDP growth well above potential. Sales across consumer markets started to contract in volume terms in 2013, and inflation also accelerated together with high fiscal deficit and a lack of sources of financing. This report looks at the apparel and footwear industries in Argentina.
- Colombia - ISA country report
This report contains detailed forecasts and analysis for Colombia, including trade and investment analysis, economic forecasts, political risk assessments and demographic trend analysis. Each ISA country report contains detailed economic data and forecasts, analysis of trade and investment opportunities and coverage of the key political issues facing the country.
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear - forecasts to 2020
Whether we buy for functionality, authenticity or fashionability, our love affair with denim continues. In this latest edition of the denim and jeanswear report, just-style has combined the idea of fashionability with price, in the form of a price-fashion matrix which we believe is central to understanding why and how consumers buy their jeans.
- Opportunities and applications for digital textile printing
This report provides an overview of the digital textile printing market, and looks at the advantages of digital textile printing over screen printing, as well as the opportunities for digital textile printing in the apparel, home textile and soft signage industries. It also provides insight into the factors affecting the adoption of digital textile printing by the textile industry and the future scope for digital textile printing as a tool for commercial-scale print production.
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Turkey
This report looks at the prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Turkey, its importance to the country's economy, its size and structure, and its production and consumption. The report also features a geographical, political and economic profile; a detailed look at the country's imports and exports of textiles and clothing; a review of government policies and investment incentives; foreign direct investment (FDI) in the textile and clothing industry; an analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT).
- World textile and apparel trade and production trends: South Asia July 2014
This report contains statistical data, information and insight into the textile and apparel industries in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. It includes detailed information on textile and clothing production by country, and on the fastest growing markets for textile and clothing exports from each country by product category. It also provides analysis of developments in the South Asia region and government measures relating to the textile and apparel industries in the countries featured.
- Womenswear in Vietnam
According to this report, the premiumisation trend in womenswear continued to develop, especially in big cities such as Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. Higher living standards and improved disposable incomes and efforts by manufacturers and distributors were the key drivers of this trend. From 2011, many new global brands, such as Diesel, United Colors of Benetton and Armani, officially joined the market.
- Jeans in Argentina
This jeans in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Benetton Group SpA is currently focusing on investing in marketing efforts within Italy, aligning its image and advertising with various social causes. This means that the company’s communication focu...
Apparel Retail in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains desc...
More than 170 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people las...
Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The pro...
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details