just-style's research roundup
Opportunities and applications for digital textile printing is one report featured in this week's research roundup
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a look at apparel and footwear in Argentina, opportunities and applications for digital textile printing, and world textile and apparel trade and production trends in South Asia.
- Apparel and footwear in Argentina
Argentina's economy has continued to struggle with high inflation rates and aggregate demand has started to shrink after several years of GDP growth well above potential. Sales across consumer markets started to contract in volume terms in 2013, and inflation also accelerated together with high fiscal deficit and a lack of sources of financing. This report looks at the apparel and footwear industries in Argentina.
- Colombia - ISA country report
This report contains detailed forecasts and analysis for Colombia, including trade and investment analysis, economic forecasts, political risk assessments and demographic trend analysis. Each ISA country report contains detailed economic data and forecasts, analysis of trade and investment opportunities and coverage of the key political issues facing the country.
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear - forecasts to 2020
Whether we buy for functionality, authenticity or fashionability, our love affair with denim continues. In this latest edition of the denim and jeanswear report, just-style has combined the idea of fashionability with price, in the form of a price-fashion matrix which we believe is central to understanding why and how consumers buy their jeans.
- Opportunities and applications for digital textile printing
This report provides an overview of the digital textile printing market, and looks at the advantages of digital textile printing over screen printing, as well as the opportunities for digital textile printing in the apparel, home textile and soft signage industries. It also provides insight into the factors affecting the adoption of digital textile printing by the textile industry and the future scope for digital textile printing as a tool for commercial-scale print production.
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Turkey
This report looks at the prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Turkey, its importance to the country's economy, its size and structure, and its production and consumption. The report also features a geographical, political and economic profile; a detailed look at the country's imports and exports of textiles and clothing; a review of government policies and investment incentives; foreign direct investment (FDI) in the textile and clothing industry; an analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT).
- World textile and apparel trade and production trends: South Asia July 2014
This report contains statistical data, information and insight into the textile and apparel industries in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. It includes detailed information on textile and clothing production by country, and on the fastest growing markets for textile and clothing exports from each country by product category. It also provides analysis of developments in the South Asia region and government measures relating to the textile and apparel industries in the countries featured.
- Womenswear in Vietnam
According to this report, the premiumisation trend in womenswear continued to develop, especially in big cities such as Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. Higher living standards and improved disposable incomes and efforts by manufacturers and distributors were the key drivers of this trend. From 2011, many new global brands, such as Diesel, United Colors of Benetton and Armani, officially joined the market.
- Jeans in Argentina
This jeans in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Companies: Benetton Group SpA
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Apparel Retail in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also co...
Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The pro...
Apparel company L Brands, owner of lingerie brands Victoria's Secret and La Senza, has instructed its supply chain to stop using PFCs in their products....
Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profi...
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- US Q2 in brief - Carter's, Wolverine Worldwide
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Southeast Asia & Central America strategic sourcing reviews package deal
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis