just-style's research roundup
Jeans in Colombia is one of the reports featured in this week's research roundup
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a global database of the top 1,000 apparel knitting mills, a look at the jeans market in Colombia, and a country report on Turkey.
- Global database of the top 1,000 apparel knitting mills - Company names, financial performance, key executives, and contact details
This report offers valuable information on the top 1,000 global apparel knitting mills, making it an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key company information in a readily accessible and clearly presented format. The database is essential for firms who want to find out more about the leading players in the market or to find and contact potential customers and partners.
- Jeans in Colombia
This report allows you to get a detailed picture of the jeans market in Colombia, which also pinpoints growth sectors and identify factors driving change. This report will help you to understand the competitive environment and the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Menswear: Global industry almanac
The following report provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information, including market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Survey of the European fabric fairs: Spring/summer 2015
The latest update in this series of reports summarises the trends which were on show at the European fabric fairs for the spring/summer 2015 season. Despite Europe's continuing economic difficulties, the mood at the fairs was positive and optimistic. The author of the report visited Munich Fabric Start, Première Vision and Milano Unica where she interviewed exhibitors and found out first-hand which trends are proving to be the most popular.
- Turkey - ISA country report
This report contains detailed forecasts and analysis for Turkey, including trade and investment analysis, economic forecasts, political risk assessments and demographic trend analysis. Each ISA country report contains detailed economic data and forecasts, analysis of trade and investment opportunities and coverage of the key political issues facing the country.
- Sustainable textiles for apparel: Fact, fiction and future prospects
Included in this report is an exploration into the complex and ongoing issues surrounding sustainable textiles for apparel. It will examine and compare natural, synthetic, and regenerated fibres, and many of the processes involved in their manufacture. The hot topic of toxic chemicals used in dyeing, printing, and finishing will be investigated, along with the progress being made in eliminating them.
- Womenswear in Argentina
The following report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
- World textile and apparel trade and production trends: South Asia July 2014
This latest edition in our flagship series of reports contains statistical data, information and insight into the textile and apparel industries in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. It includes detailed information on textile and clothing production by country, and on the fastest growing markets for textile and clothing exports from each country by product category. It also provides analysis of developments in South Asia, and government measures relating to the textile and apparel industries in the countries featured.
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019