US: JustEnough launches Promotion Management software
JustEnough Software has launched a new Promotion Management solution designed to help retailers plan and forecast future campaigns and promotions, link them to key planning processes and analyse their performance.
The company, which specialises in demand management tools, says the software is an end-to-end solution that unifies all organisations involved in the promotion process.
"Promotions have come to the forefront as an important piece of the overall retail planning process - especially as retailers become more promotionally driven and competition grows," said Dan Pahomi, vice president product strategy, JustEnough.
"Instead of arbitrarily deciding what promotions to run, retailers that use JustEnough will make optimal decisions about what products to promote and how, when and where to promote them, in order to attract new and existing customers, increase revenues and reduce inventory levels and marketing costs."
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- EU and US dispute China raw materials duties
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape