US: JustEnough launches Promotion Management software
JustEnough Software has launched a new Promotion Management solution designed to help retailers plan and forecast future campaigns and promotions, link them to key planning processes and analyse their performance.
The company, which specialises in demand management tools, says the software is an end-to-end solution that unifies all organisations involved in the promotion process.
"Promotions have come to the forefront as an important piece of the overall retail planning process - especially as retailers become more promotionally driven and competition grows," said Dan Pahomi, vice president product strategy, JustEnough.
"Instead of arbitrarily deciding what promotions to run, retailers that use JustEnough will make optimal decisions about what products to promote and how, when and where to promote them, in order to attract new and existing customers, increase revenues and reduce inventory levels and marketing costs."
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Can supplier ratings reform purchasing practices?
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- US Q1 in brief: Buckle, Destination XL
- Victoria's Secret discontinue swimwear to simplify