US: JustEnough launches Promotion Management software
JustEnough Software has launched a new Promotion Management solution designed to help retailers plan and forecast future campaigns and promotions, link them to key planning processes and analyse their performance.
The company, which specialises in demand management tools, says the software is an end-to-end solution that unifies all organisations involved in the promotion process.
"Promotions have come to the forefront as an important piece of the overall retail planning process - especially as retailers become more promotionally driven and competition grows," said Dan Pahomi, vice president product strategy, JustEnough.
"Instead of arbitrarily deciding what promotions to run, retailers that use JustEnough will make optimal decisions about what products to promote and how, when and where to promote them, in order to attract new and existing customers, increase revenues and reduce inventory levels and marketing costs."
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- H&M calls for annual wage reviews in Bangladesh
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia garment workers campaign for higher wages
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020