US: JustEnough launches Promotion Management software
JustEnough Software has launched a new Promotion Management solution designed to help retailers plan and forecast future campaigns and promotions, link them to key planning processes and analyse their performance.
The company, which specialises in demand management tools, says the software is an end-to-end solution that unifies all organisations involved in the promotion process.
"Promotions have come to the forefront as an important piece of the overall retail planning process - especially as retailers become more promotionally driven and competition grows," said Dan Pahomi, vice president product strategy, JustEnough.
"Instead of arbitrarily deciding what promotions to run, retailers that use JustEnough will make optimal decisions about what products to promote and how, when and where to promote them, in order to attract new and existing customers, increase revenues and reduce inventory levels and marketing costs."
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre