US: JustEnough launches Promotion Management software
JustEnough Software has launched a new Promotion Management solution designed to help retailers plan and forecast future campaigns and promotions, link them to key planning processes and analyse their performance.
The company, which specialises in demand management tools, says the software is an end-to-end solution that unifies all organisations involved in the promotion process.
"Promotions have come to the forefront as an important piece of the overall retail planning process - especially as retailers become more promotionally driven and competition grows," said Dan Pahomi, vice president product strategy, JustEnough.
"Instead of arbitrarily deciding what promotions to run, retailers that use JustEnough will make optimal decisions about what products to promote and how, when and where to promote them, in order to attract new and existing customers, increase revenues and reduce inventory levels and marketing costs."
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020