USA: Justin To Sell Future Farmers’ Official Boot
The Justin FFA Chukkas boots will retail for about $100 a pair and go on sale in November.
The lace-up boot will come in men's and women's styles in brown and black. It will feature a gold tab on the side, the letters "FFA" in blue, and have seams on the toe.
Justin Boot Company is owned by Justin Brands, part of the Berkshire Hathaway holding company chaired by billionaire investor Warren Buffett.
Companies: Berkshire Hathaway Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report