USA: Justwin Appoints Wollner To Board Of Directors
Justwin Technologies Inc, the provider of Collaborative Product Commerce (CPC) solutions for the fashion industry, has appointed Mr Ralph Wollner to its Board of Directors.
Mr Wollner is sole director of Greyhair.com Pty Ltd, a consultancy and advisory services company. He also is a director and shareholder of Australian Distributed Incubator (ADI), which advises start-ups and established business leaders, and Advanced Material Systems, a distributor of innovative components for industrial and consumer goods. Ralph has more than fifteen years textile industry experience. He is currently Adjunct Professor in the School of Fashion and Textile at RMIT University.
"Ralph's experience in managing and strategically directing a major textile company, as well as his expertise in a broad range of international business activities, will be strong assets to Justwin," said Mr Dwight P Ryan, president of Justwin Technologies Inc. "We look forward to the contributions that he will make as we continue to build our brand globally."
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack