USA: Justwin Appoints Wollner To Board Of Directors
Justwin Technologies Inc, the provider of Collaborative Product Commerce (CPC) solutions for the fashion industry, has appointed Mr Ralph Wollner to its Board of Directors. Mr Wollner is sole director of Greyhair.com Pty Ltd, a consultancy and advisory services company. He also is a director and shareholder of Australian Distributed Incubator (ADI), which advises start-ups and established business leaders, and Advanced Material Systems, a distributor of innovative components for industrial and consumer goods. Ralph has more than fifteen years textile industry experience. He is currently Adjunct Professor in the School of Fashion and Textile at RMIT University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar