USA: Justwin Appoints Wollner To Board Of Directors
Justwin Technologies Inc, the provider of Collaborative Product Commerce (CPC) solutions for the fashion industry, has appointed Mr Ralph Wollner to its Board of Directors. Mr Wollner is sole director of Greyhair.com Pty Ltd, a consultancy and advisory services company. He also is a director and shareholder of Australian Distributed Incubator (ADI), which advises start-ups and established business leaders, and Advanced Material Systems, a distributor of innovative components for industrial and consumer goods. Ralph has more than fifteen years textile industry experience. He is currently Adjunct Professor in the School of Fashion and Textile at RMIT University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020