USA: Justwin Appoints Wollner To Board Of Directors
Justwin Technologies Inc, the provider of Collaborative Product Commerce (CPC) solutions for the fashion industry, has appointed Mr Ralph Wollner to its Board of Directors. Mr Wollner is sole director of Greyhair.com Pty Ltd, a consultancy and advisory services company. He also is a director and shareholder of Australian Distributed Incubator (ADI), which advises start-ups and established business leaders, and Advanced Material Systems, a distributor of innovative components for industrial and consumer goods. Ralph has more than fifteen years textile industry experience. He is currently Adjunct Professor in the School of Fashion and Textile at RMIT University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar