USA: Justwin Launches Web-Based Collaboration Solution
Justwin Technologies Inc has announced details of its new web-based collaboration solution, developed in conjunction with the company's existing and prospective clients to address the challenges faced in today's global business environment. According to the company, Justwin WebConnect delivers the product data management, supply chain collaboration, and workflow and event tracking capabilities of existing Justwin software modules in a completely new, web-centric software model.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again