UK: Justwin Partners With XeBusiness In CPC Deal
Justwin Technologies Inc is extending the reach of its Collaborative Product Commerce (CPC) products in the UK through a new sales and marketing alliance with ERP vendor XeBusiness Ltd. This latest announcement follows the opening of Justwin's London office, and is in line with the company's strategy of "aligning with complimentary, best-of-breed solution providers to provide simple, secure, and reliable collaborative solutions that solve the extended supply chain challenges faced by manufacturers and retailers in today's global marketplace."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth