USA: Justwin Technologies Expands Its Executive Team
Justwin Technologies, the web-based supply chain, pre-production documentation, and process management solutions provider for the apparel, footwear and textile industries, has announced the addition of Wayne Slossberg to its executive team in the role of senior vice president of sales for North America. "Justwin truly has a product that addresses critical factors in the areas of product development, specifications and workflow," said Mr Slossberg. "I am particularly impressed with the depth of the Justwin solutions and their ability to integrate with ERP, design and other key back-end systems."Winston Teperson, CEO of Justwin Technologies said: "Wayne's experience with the apparel community, both as a business owner and in organisations that provide complimentary solutions, will help our customers to better understand all the tools at their disposal and how to bring them together to create a world class organisation."Slossberg has extensive experience as an owner/operator of his own sportswear company. He has also held the positions of regional sales manager at a major CAD/CAM company, and director of sales at a one of the predominant providers of ERP systems.Justwin Technologies has a suite of web-based and web-enabled applications that provide simple business solutions to supply chain management, process and document management problems, and the tracking and approval of steps associated with design, costing, and specification documentation for the apparel, footwear and textile industries. Justwin is an IBM and Lotus business partner, with offices in the United States and Australia.For more information visit the Justwin website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack