USA: Justwin Technologies Expands Its Executive Team
Justwin Technologies, the Internet-based supply chain management solution provider for the apparel and textile industries, today announced the addition of Dwight P. Ryan to its executive team in the role of CFO. "I am delighted to join Justwin at this exciting time in its growth. It is clearly becoming the dominant global player in supply chain management for the apparel, footwear and textile industries," said Ryan. "I look forward to working with Justwin and its innovative management team in the continued expansion of the Justwin software applications." Winston Teperson, CEO of Justwin Technologies, said: "With our recent capital raising and plans to grow Justwin at a dramatic pace, it is critical that we have a member of the executive team who has strong experience in the financial markets. Dwight's experience with the investment community, public filings and mergers and acquisitions will provide us with the expertise we need to move quickly establish ourselves as one of the dominant players in our space." Mr Ryan has extensive finance, accounting and operations experience with companies in various stages of development, including Fortune 500 firms and start-ups. He has held various executive level positions including controller, treasurer and CFO. He has also been actively involved in the financial markets raising both private and public equity capital, and completing multiple public offerings, including IPOs. He has also been instrumental in negotiating mergers and acquisitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022