USA: Justwin Technologies Expands Its Executive Team
Justwin Technologies, the Internet-based supply chain management solution provider for the apparel and textile industries, today announced the addition of Dwight P. Ryan to its executive team in the role of CFO. "I am delighted to join Justwin at this exciting time in its growth. It is clearly becoming the dominant global player in supply chain management for the apparel, footwear and textile industries," said Ryan. "I look forward to working with Justwin and its innovative management team in the continued expansion of the Justwin software applications." Winston Teperson, CEO of Justwin Technologies, said: "With our recent capital raising and plans to grow Justwin at a dramatic pace, it is critical that we have a member of the executive team who has strong experience in the financial markets. Dwight's experience with the investment community, public filings and mergers and acquisitions will provide us with the expertise we need to move quickly establish ourselves as one of the dominant players in our space." Mr Ryan has extensive finance, accounting and operations experience with companies in various stages of development, including Fortune 500 firms and start-ups. He has held various executive level positions including controller, treasurer and CFO. He has also been actively involved in the financial markets raising both private and public equity capital, and completing multiple public offerings, including IPOs. He has also been instrumental in negotiating mergers and acquisitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar