USA: Justwin Technologies Expands Its Executive Team
Justwin Technologies, the Internet-based supply chain management solution provider for the apparel and textile industries, today announced the addition of Dwight P. Ryan to its executive team in the role of CFO. "I am delighted to join Justwin at this exciting time in its growth. It is clearly becoming the dominant global player in supply chain management for the apparel, footwear and textile industries," said Ryan. "I look forward to working with Justwin and its innovative management team in the continued expansion of the Justwin software applications." Winston Teperson, CEO of Justwin Technologies, said: "With our recent capital raising and plans to grow Justwin at a dramatic pace, it is critical that we have a member of the executive team who has strong experience in the financial markets. Dwight's experience with the investment community, public filings and mergers and acquisitions will provide us with the expertise we need to move quickly establish ourselves as one of the dominant players in our space." Mr Ryan has extensive finance, accounting and operations experience with companies in various stages of development, including Fortune 500 firms and start-ups. He has held various executive level positions including controller, treasurer and CFO. He has also been actively involved in the financial markets raising both private and public equity capital, and completing multiple public offerings, including IPOs. He has also been instrumental in negotiating mergers and acquisitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – Oxford Industries, Shoe Carnival
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective