GERMANY: KölnMesse Axes Menswear Show
Poor support from men's and boy's wear brands and buyers has forced exhibition organiser KölnMesse to cancel this summer's Herren-Mode-Woche event. Instead, the company says it will focus on its Vibes4U youth fashion fair. "With Vibes4U we are setting the agenda for Cologne's future as a fashion location. Here, in contrast to the men's and boys' outerwear sector, we have succeeded in creating a sense of a new beginning, and in attracting the sector's interest in a completely new trade fair style," said Wolfgang Kranz, general manager of KölnMesse GmbH.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective