US: K-Swiss signs French tennis star Monfils
Iconic footwear and sportswear brand K-Swiss has announced the addition of Gael Monfils, the second highest ranked French tennis player, to its tennis roster.
Under the multi-year deal, Monfils will represent K-Swiss footwear and apparel.
Monfils has two career ATP titles and is a seven-time ATP Tour finalist, and will be the highest ranked men's singles player on the K-Swiss team.
"Gael is, without question, one of the most exciting players on the tour. He has a flair for the game that is hard to ignore and he is a title-winning threat on all surfaces," said K-Swiss sports marketing director, Erik Vervloet.
"We are very excited to have him with our brand and think he will deliver some real punch to K-Swiss."
If any country was likely to be vulnerable to a collapse in sales from a global recession it was export-oriented China. The fact remains, however, that China's textile and clothing industry is still i...
Increased income tax costs sent footwear company K-Swiss to a hefty third quarter loss, accompanied by a double-digit revenue decline....
European private equity firm Silverfleet Capital has bought Schneider Versand Holding GmbH, a leading German catalogue and on-line retailer selling fashion, lifestyle and promotional products such as ...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack