US: K-Swiss signs French tennis star Monfils
Iconic footwear and sportswear brand K-Swiss has announced the addition of Gael Monfils, the second highest ranked French tennis player, to its tennis roster.
Under the multi-year deal, Monfils will represent K-Swiss footwear and apparel.
Monfils has two career ATP titles and is a seven-time ATP Tour finalist, and will be the highest ranked men's singles player on the K-Swiss team.
"Gael is, without question, one of the most exciting players on the tour. He has a flair for the game that is hard to ignore and he is a title-winning threat on all surfaces," said K-Swiss sports marketing director, Erik Vervloet.
"We are very excited to have him with our brand and think he will deliver some real punch to K-Swiss."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
If any country was likely to be vulnerable to a collapse in sales from a global recession it was export-oriented China. The fact remains, however, that China's textile and clothing industry is still i...
Increased income tax costs sent footwear company K-Swiss to a hefty third quarter loss, accompanied by a double-digit revenue decline....
European private equity firm Silverfleet Capital has bought Schneider Versand Holding GmbH, a leading German catalogue and on-line retailer selling fashion, lifestyle and promotional products such as ...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022