CHINA: Kaikai's Ex-Boss On The Run Over Missing Money
Charlie Chang , ex-manager of Chinese clothing manufacturer Kaikai, has gone missing after police began investigating the suspected embezzlement of millions of yuan, according to Xinhua news agency.
An executive with the board secretariat at textile firm Shanghai Kaikai Industrial Co Ltd confirmed reports that Chang was being pursued for questioning by police after several hundred million worth of state-owned assets went missing.
Chang's whereabouts is currently unknown, according to Xinhua, but a number of subordinates and relatives have been taken under police control.
Companies: Hugo Boss AG
The ex-boss of collapsed department store chain Allders is in discussions to take over the lead of supermarket giant Tesco's clothing division, according to a report in The Sunday Times newspaper....
German clothing firm Hugo Boss has criticised the Turkish government's tax policy in the country's free trade zones, saying that they have prevented the company from setting up a major production hub ...
Wang Shenyang, Chairman of China Chamber of Commerce for Imports and Exports of Textiles, said that Pakistan and China need to work with each other to boost the development of textiles trade....
Luxury goods giant Hugo Boss AG plans to grow sales from its Boss Woman unit by approximately 30 per cent to almost €90 million this year, chief executive officer Bruno Saelzer told German magazine Eu...
Italian clothing and textiles group Marzotto does not plan any "extraordinary operations" for the Hugo Boss brand, Reuters quoted chairman Antonio Favrin as saying....
Colombian clothing distributor Le Collezioni has agreed a contract with Italian garment maker Loro Piana to exclusively distribute its products in Colombia....
Luxury goods company Hugo Boss AG is planning to grow its shoes and accessories divisions over the coming years in order to capitalise on growing sales in those sectors, Financial Times Deutschland qu...
Fashion and textiles group Marzotto SpA said first-quarter 2005 sales and profits grew on good performances at its Hugo Boss and Valentino clothing units....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report