POLAND: Kan Unveils Store Opening Programme
Polish clothing distributor Kan, which owns the Tatuum clothing brand stores, says it aims to boost its number of outlets to 60 by 2007.
Kan expects that a third of the planned outlets will be situated abroad.
The company plans store openings in Poland, the Czech Republic, Germany and Russia next year.
Kan currently operates 34 outlets selling Tatuum in Poland.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020