UK: Kangol, Mountain Equipment In New Brands Business
Hay & Robertson, owner of the Admiral and Mountain Equipment sports and lifestyle brands, plans to separate its brand business into a newly formed company, International Brand Licensing. The move, and new name, reflects that fact that licensing income from both brands has increased to the extent that the Brand Business now represents a distinct standalone business unit. Hay & Robertson reported a 61 per cent increase in licensing income from the Brand Business in the year to 31 Dec 2001, and says sales for the current year are expected to grow "significantly".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022