ITALY: Kappa Owner BasicNet Posts Hike In H1 Profit
Italian sportswear company and owner of the popular Kappa label, BasicNet, on Wednesday posted a slight rise in first half net profit despite a sharp fall in turnover. The company posted a 2.8 per cent hike in profit to one million euros from the year-ago period but said turnover plunged 23.8 per cent year-on-year to 97.6 million euros.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores