ITALY: Kappa Owner Signs Australia Distribution Deal
Italian sportswear firm BasicNet, owner of the famous Kappa and Robe di Kappa brands, said on Thursday it has agreed a three-year Australian distribution deal with Sydney-based football equipment distributor Golsport Pty Ltd.
The Turin-based firm said in a news release it had also renewed its licence agreement with Thai sporting goods company Bangkok Athletic Co Ltd and expects combined sales for the two brands in Australia and Thailand to total $13.2m over the next three years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022