ITALY: Kappa Owner Signs Australia Distribution Deal
Italian sportswear firm BasicNet, owner of the famous Kappa and Robe di Kappa brands, said on Thursday it has agreed a three-year Australian distribution deal with Sydney-based football equipment distributor Golsport Pty Ltd.
The Turin-based firm said in a news release it had also renewed its licence agreement with Thai sporting goods company Bangkok Athletic Co Ltd and expects combined sales for the two brands in Australia and Thailand to total $13.2m over the next three years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack