US: Karen Neuburger returns to namesake brand
Designer Karen Neuburger is to make a return to her namesake sleepwear brand after three years, as part of a deal with apparel maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd, which owns the line.
She will work as a design consultant on the KN Karen Neuburger brand, overseeing several new initiatives aimed at expanding the label.
"We are thrilled to welcome Karen back to the brand," said Victoria Vandagriff, president of Delta Galil division D2 Brands. "She built the brand from the ground up and put the concept of comfortable "All Day" sleepwear on the map. We see so much opportunity and look forward to expanding the brand."
Neuburger developed her namesake line of comfy pyjamas in the early 1990s. The brand eventually expanded into multiple categories including home furnishings, socks, bath and body, and scrapbooking. Neuburger took a hiatus from the business in 2009.
Israel-based underwear manufacturer Delta Galil posted a second-quarter net income increase on the back of strong sales. ...
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- EU relaxes origin rules on Jordan clothing exports
- US Q2 in brief - Sears, Burlington, Tilly's
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras