US: Karen Neuburger returns to namesake brand
Designer Karen Neuburger is to make a return to her namesake sleepwear brand after three years, as part of a deal with apparel maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd, which owns the line.
She will work as a design consultant on the KN Karen Neuburger brand, overseeing several new initiatives aimed at expanding the label.
"We are thrilled to welcome Karen back to the brand," said Victoria Vandagriff, president of Delta Galil division D2 Brands. "She built the brand from the ground up and put the concept of comfortable "All Day" sleepwear on the map. We see so much opportunity and look forward to expanding the brand."
Neuburger developed her namesake line of comfy pyjamas in the early 1990s. The brand eventually expanded into multiple categories including home furnishings, socks, bath and body, and scrapbooking. Neuburger took a hiatus from the business in 2009.
Israel-based underwear manufacturer Delta Galil posted a second-quarter net income increase on the back of strong sales. ...
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam