HONDURAS: Karims Group Buys US Quitman Knitting Mills
One of central America's largest textile and apparel makers, Karims Group, has purchased Quitman Knitting Mills based in Quitman, Mississippi, USA. The acquisition means that Karims can now offer a full package service to its uniform and private label customers. Established in 1991, Karims Group's currently operates seven sewing plants, spinning and textile mills in Honduras and Mexico. Quitman Mills has knitting, dying and finishing facilities for knitted goods, with a capacity of 175,000 lbs per week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth