GERMANY: Karstadt CFO Fraszczak resigns
Harald Fraszczak, the chief financial officer of German department store retailer Karstadt, has resigned, the company confirmed today (15 November).
The retailer is in the midst of a strategic restructuring to try to turnaround its business, and plans to cut 2,000 jobs by the end of 2014.
In August it also made a number of appointments in its fashion and merchandising department. Jane Munro-Hall was named the new head of women's fashion, while Simone Heift was appointed fashion director.
Deborah Klein was hired as head of women's accessories, lingerie, shoes and stockings and Andre Mannebach was named head merchandise planning.
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Connected sourcing networks ease payment problems
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- Talks underway on Myanmar minimum wage
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead