GERMANY: Karstadt CFO Fraszczak resigns
Harald Fraszczak, the chief financial officer of German department store retailer Karstadt, has resigned, the company confirmed today (15 November).
The retailer is in the midst of a strategic restructuring to try to turnaround its business, and plans to cut 2,000 jobs by the end of 2014.
In August it also made a number of appointments in its fashion and merchandising department. Jane Munro-Hall was named the new head of women's fashion, while Simone Heift was appointed fashion director.
Deborah Klein was hired as head of women's accessories, lingerie, shoes and stockings and Andre Mannebach was named head merchandise planning.
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Adidas worker hotline bridges communication gap
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Adidas launches "lightest ever" football boot
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing