GERMANY: Karstadt Quelle To Market Hush Puppies
Wolverine World Wide Inc has announced the appointment of German department store and catalogue retailer Karstadt Quelle AG, as the company's newest licensee for Hush Puppies footwear. The agreement provides for the retail distribution of Hush Puppies shoes through 208 Karstadt Department Stores and through Quelle, which has a circulation of more than 24 million catalogues reaching consumers in 13 European countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth