US: Keds launches capsule footwear line with Madewell
Sneaker brand Keds has teamed up with retailer Madewell to launch a limited-edition capsule collection.
The Keds for Madewell line consists of three new prints on the Keds classic Champion style, retailing for $50.00 each.
"We're thrilled to collaborate with Madewell," said Stephanie Brocoum, VP of marketing at Keds. "We worked hand in hand with Madewell's design team to create the perfect complement to their spring 2012 collection."
Keds, a division of Collective Brands Performance and Lifestyle Group (PLG), is set to launch a new branded apparel collection this spring after signing a licensing deal with Li & Fung last year. The lines for men and women will initially target boutiques and department stores.
Li & Fung, the world's largest supplier of apparel and consumer goods, has stressed that growth through strategic acquisitions and the trend for outsourcing by retailers and brands will continue to dr...
Collective Brands' shareholders are to vote next week on whether to approve a US$2bn deal that will see the company sold to Wolverine Worldwide and two private equity firms....
Core operating profits at consumer goods giant Li & Fung fell 22% despite a slight rise in turnover, as the Hong Kong-based company was hit by continued economic fragility in its main markets....
Clothing and footwear firms including Nike, Marks & Spencer, Levi Strauss and Walmart are among those backing a new tool designed to measure sustainability and environmental impact across the industry...
Footwear maker Wolverine Worldwide posted a 15.2% decline in second-quarter net earnings amid continued macroeconomic uncertainty in Europe....
Los Angeles-based apparel retailer J Brand has remained coy on speculation it is exploring strategic options including the potential sale or flotation of the company and has hired independent financia...
The group working to reduce the environmental and social impacts of apparel and footwear production around the world has added Swiss-based specialty chemicals company Clariant as one of its members....
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- Brexit and the apparel industry – what lies ahead?
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Delta Galil buys VF Corp premium brands for $120m
- Brexit to halt deflation in UK clothing sector
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Nike faces domestic and future order headwinds
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts