US: Keds launches capsule footwear line with Madewell
Sneaker brand Keds has teamed up with retailer Madewell to launch a limited-edition capsule collection.
The Keds for Madewell line consists of three new prints on the Keds classic Champion style, retailing for $50.00 each.
"We're thrilled to collaborate with Madewell," said Stephanie Brocoum, VP of marketing at Keds. "We worked hand in hand with Madewell's design team to create the perfect complement to their spring 2012 collection."
Keds, a division of Collective Brands Performance and Lifestyle Group (PLG), is set to launch a new branded apparel collection this spring after signing a licensing deal with Li & Fung last year. The lines for men and women will initially target boutiques and department stores.
Li & Fung, the world's largest supplier of apparel and consumer goods, has stressed that growth through strategic acquisitions and the trend for outsourcing by retailers and brands will continue to dr...
Collective Brands' shareholders are to vote next week on whether to approve a US$2bn deal that will see the company sold to Wolverine Worldwide and two private equity firms....
Core operating profits at consumer goods giant Li & Fung fell 22% despite a slight rise in turnover, as the Hong Kong-based company was hit by continued economic fragility in its main markets....
Clothing and footwear firms including Nike, Marks & Spencer, Levi Strauss and Walmart are among those backing a new tool designed to measure sustainability and environmental impact across the industry...
Footwear maker Wolverine Worldwide posted a 15.2% decline in second-quarter net earnings amid continued macroeconomic uncertainty in Europe....
Los Angeles-based apparel retailer J Brand has remained coy on speculation it is exploring strategic options including the potential sale or flotation of the company and has hired independent financia...
The group working to reduce the environmental and social impacts of apparel and footwear production around the world has added Swiss-based specialty chemicals company Clariant as one of its members....
- Overcapacity in China could reshape fibre markets
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- PVH ramps up corporate responsibility commitments
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- US Q2 in brief - Chico's, Caleres, G-III Apparel
- Cambodia’s focus on garment production also a risk
- Nike and Under Armour top social currency chart
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Trade and trade policy: the EU clothing import market and its ten largest supplying countries, 2016