US: Keds launches capsule footwear line with Madewell
Sneaker brand Keds has teamed up with retailer Madewell to launch a limited-edition capsule collection.
The Keds for Madewell line consists of three new prints on the Keds classic Champion style, retailing for $50.00 each.
"We're thrilled to collaborate with Madewell," said Stephanie Brocoum, VP of marketing at Keds. "We worked hand in hand with Madewell's design team to create the perfect complement to their spring 2012 collection."
Keds, a division of Collective Brands Performance and Lifestyle Group (PLG), is set to launch a new branded apparel collection this spring after signing a licensing deal with Li & Fung last year. The lines for men and women will initially target boutiques and department stores.
Li & Fung, the world's largest supplier of apparel and consumer goods, has stressed that growth through strategic acquisitions and the trend for outsourcing by retailers and brands will continue to dr...
Collective Brands' shareholders are to vote next week on whether to approve a US$2bn deal that will see the company sold to Wolverine Worldwide and two private equity firms....
Core operating profits at consumer goods giant Li & Fung fell 22% despite a slight rise in turnover, as the Hong Kong-based company was hit by continued economic fragility in its main markets....
Clothing and footwear firms including Nike, Marks & Spencer, Levi Strauss and Walmart are among those backing a new tool designed to measure sustainability and environmental impact across the industry...
Footwear maker Wolverine Worldwide posted a 15.2% decline in second-quarter net earnings amid continued macroeconomic uncertainty in Europe....
Los Angeles-based apparel retailer J Brand has remained coy on speculation it is exploring strategic options including the potential sale or flotation of the company and has hired independent financia...
The group working to reduce the environmental and social impacts of apparel and footwear production around the world has added Swiss-based specialty chemicals company Clariant as one of its members....
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Smart sportswear faces mass production challenges
- Frank Henke discusses Adidas sustainability agenda
- Lesotho risks garment job losses if AGOA lapses
- “Unsafe” Bangladesh factory refuses to evacuate
- Cambodia labour abuse claims disputed
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Garment factory tool to improve communication
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019