USA: Kellwood Buys Romance Du Jour
Kellwood Company announced today the acquisition of Romance du Jour, Inc, a privately-held sleepwear company based in Los Angeles, according to Hal J. Upbin, Kellwood chairman, president and chief executive officer. Founded in 1989, Romance du Jour produces a variety of nightgowns, camisoles and robes, from basic sleepwear to embellished special occasion/bridal intimates under the Romance du Jour, Dentelle, Intimate Affair, and Alexandra Nicole brands, as well as private labels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores