USA: Kellwood Elects Ruzow, Weaver Corporate VPs
Ruzow joined Kellwood as president of Kellwood Womenswear in 2001. He has over 30 years of experience in the apparel industry with expertise in management, fashion marketing and brand development. He is responsible for the overall direction and management of the company's women's wear divisions with special emphasis on strategic marketing, licensing and brand building initiatives.
Prior to Kellwood, Ruzow was chairman and chief executive officer of Pegasus Apparel Group. From 1989 to 1998 he served as president and COO of Donna Karan International.
Donna Weaver began her career at Kellwood in 1980 and was named vice president corporate communications in 2002. She is responsible for the direction and management of corporate and marketing communications, media relations, advertising and web strategies.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective