US: Kellwood finds buyer for Zobha brand
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has confirmed that it has found a buyer for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha.
The New York-based company has entered into an agreement to sell Zobha's intellectual property and assets to an undisclosed third party, according to Kellwood chief executive officer Jill Granoff.
Financial details of the deal, however, were not disclosed.
The news comes after Kellwood started exploring strategic alternatives for the brand last month - two years after acquiring it - as part of efforts to focus on its larger contemporary and juniors brands.
Zobha is available at 425 retail locations including zobha.com, leading fitness studios and clubs in 27 countries.
Kellwood also operates retail stores and e-commerce sites for its Vince and Rebecca Taylor brands, as well as the e-commerce store for David Meister.
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has promoted Lynn Shanahan to the role of CEO. ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
Sun Capital-owned luxury apparel brand Vince Holding has raised US$177m from an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock....
Private investment firm Sun Capital Partners has sold its stake in infant and children's apparel business Gerber Childrenswear to Providence Apparel....
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- New fibre and fabric innovations for outdoor wear
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- US West Coast port contract reached
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide