US: Kellwood finds buyer for Zobha brand
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has confirmed that it has found a buyer for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha.
The New York-based company has entered into an agreement to sell Zobha's intellectual property and assets to an undisclosed third party, according to Kellwood chief executive officer Jill Granoff.
Financial details of the deal, however, were not disclosed.
The news comes after Kellwood started exploring strategic alternatives for the brand last month - two years after acquiring it - as part of efforts to focus on its larger contemporary and juniors brands.
Zobha is available at 425 retail locations including zobha.com, leading fitness studios and clubs in 27 countries.
Kellwood also operates retail stores and e-commerce sites for its Vince and Rebecca Taylor brands, as well as the e-commerce store for David Meister.
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has promoted Lynn Shanahan to the role of CEO. ...
Sun Capital-owned luxury apparel brand Vince Holding has raised US$177m from an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock....
Private investment firm Sun Capital Partners has sold its stake in infant and children's apparel business Gerber Childrenswear to Providence Apparel....
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- US Q2 in brief - Carter's, Wolverine Worldwide
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Southeast Asia & Central America strategic sourcing reviews package deal
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis