US: Kellwood finds buyer for Zobha brand
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has confirmed that it has found a buyer for its high performance yoga and fitness apparel business, Zobha.
The New York-based company has entered into an agreement to sell Zobha's intellectual property and assets to an undisclosed third party, according to Kellwood chief executive officer Jill Granoff.
Financial details of the deal, however, were not disclosed.
The news comes after Kellwood started exploring strategic alternatives for the brand last month - two years after acquiring it - as part of efforts to focus on its larger contemporary and juniors brands.
Zobha is available at 425 retail locations including zobha.com, leading fitness studios and clubs in 27 countries.
Kellwood also operates retail stores and e-commerce sites for its Vince and Rebecca Taylor brands, as well as the e-commerce store for David Meister.
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has promoted Lynn Shanahan to the role of CEO. ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
Sun Capital-owned luxury apparel brand Vince Holding has raised US$177m from an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock....
This report analyzes the worldwide market for Denim Jeans in US$ Million and Million Units....
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm
- Columbia Sportswear hires global manufacturing VP