US: Kellwood names Jill Granoff as CEO
Granoff will be responsible for the overall growth and direction of Kellwood's brand portfolio, including Vince, Rebecca Taylor, David Meister, BLK DNM, Zobha, Lamb & Flag and Baby Phat. Kellwood said Granoff's broad experience across brands, channels, product categories and geographies will be a "valuable asset" for the company.
Christopher Metz, managing director of Sun Capital Partners, which owns the company, said: "Jill's experience and leadership will add significant value as Kellwood expands its presence in the industry and further grows its brands worldwide."
Granoff replaces former CEO Michael Kramer, who was named chief operating officer for JC Penney Co at the end of last year.
The following is a round-up of apparel and footwear news from the world's local media. just-style has not checked these stories so cannot guarantee their accuracy....
Kenneth Cole has completed the acquisition of his eponymous clothing and footwear brand Kenneth Cole Productions. ...
Marcraft Apparel Group has signed a licensing agreement with Lanier Clothes to produce topcoats and rainwear under the Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction and Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Product...
UK-based fashion footwear and accessories retailer Dune Group is partnering with Reliance Brands on an exclusive long-term franchise agreement in India....
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies