US: Kellwood names Jill Granoff as CEO
Granoff will be responsible for the overall growth and direction of Kellwood's brand portfolio, including Vince, Rebecca Taylor, David Meister, BLK DNM, Zobha, Lamb & Flag and Baby Phat. Kellwood said Granoff's broad experience across brands, channels, product categories and geographies will be a "valuable asset" for the company.
Christopher Metz, managing director of Sun Capital Partners, which owns the company, said: "Jill's experience and leadership will add significant value as Kellwood expands its presence in the industry and further grows its brands worldwide."
Granoff replaces former CEO Michael Kramer, who was named chief operating officer for JC Penney Co at the end of last year.
The following is a round-up of apparel and footwear news from the world's local media. just-style has not checked these stories so cannot guarantee their accuracy....
Kenneth Cole has completed the acquisition of his eponymous clothing and footwear brand Kenneth Cole Productions. ...
Marcraft Apparel Group has signed a licensing agreement with Lanier Clothes to produce topcoats and rainwear under the Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction and Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Product...
UK-based fashion footwear and accessories retailer Dune Group is partnering with Reliance Brands on an exclusive long-term franchise agreement in India....
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- Golden Lady creates a new man-made fibre
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015