USA: Kellwood Names Michael Saunders As New CIO
Apparel and soft goods marketer Kellwood Company has named Michael Saunders as its chief information officer.
Saunders, who most recently served as vice president - business processes and chief information officer for Russ Berrie and Company, will provide leadership and direction for Kellwood's information services and technology, and serve as the company's principal information technology advisor to corporate and division management.
Hal Upbin, chairman and chief executive officer, said that Saunders' "broad background and achievements in managing IT and business processes for international manufacturing, wholesale, and retail corporations will be an important asset to Kellwood".
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Each year the Goldmine Garment Company Ltd produces seven million formal and casual shirts and blouses, 12,000 samples, and turns over US$36 million per year (FOB). Employing around 2,300 people it is...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Liz Claiborne Inc is to install the Oracle Retail Price Optimization solution in over 200 of its outlet stores in the United States....
Calvin Klein Inc has signed a licensing agreement with G-III Apparel Group Ltd for women's better suits in the United States, Canada, and Mexico....
Liz Claiborne Inc on Monday named former CNBC chairman Pamela Thomas-Graham as group president responsible for department store better and moderate apparel brands....
Women's apparel giant Liz Claiborne Inc has reported "very strong second-quarter results", after growth across a number of its brands....
Fashion apparel company Liz Claiborne Inc has completed the first phase of its implementation of PurchasingNet Inc's PNet Procure-to-Pay software....
Calvin Klein is set to close its Barcelona, Spain, shop next month as the US fashion brand continues to perform unsatisfactorily in Spain, just-style has learned....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022