US: Kellwood names Sokolowski as CMO
Apparel maker Kellwood Company has named George Sokolowski as its corporate vice president strategy and chief marketing officer.
Sokolowski has more than 30 years of experience in the retail and consumer packaged good industries, and most recently served as managing partner of SkyTop Advisors, a retail marketing advisory group.
His responsibilities will include strategic planning, brand development and positioning, consumer research, and trend analysis.
Based in New York, Sokolowski will report to Robert C Skinner Jr, the company's chairman, president and CEO.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Branded apparel maker Kellwood Company has named Michael W Kramer as its new president and CEO, replacing Robert C Skinner Jr who is resigning "to pursue other interests."...
Women's apparel company Kellwood has made two new appointments to its marketing and communications team, including the installation of Erin Haggerty as senior manager of corporate communications....
Veteran apparel and home textiles industries executive Donnie Hodge has been named president and chief operating officer at licensed sportswear maker Knights Apparel Inc....
Women's wear maker Kellwood Inc has promoted industry veteran Neva Turi to the position of chief customer officer of its Lifestyle Alliance unit....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective