USA: Kellwood, Phillips-Van Heusen In Izod Accessories Pact
Kellwood will be responsible for the design and manufacturing of the collection under a licensing agreement with Phillips-Van Heusen, the pair said in a statement without revealing financial details.
"The IZOD brand name is already one of the most well-known identities in fashion. By producing sportswear, swimwear and now the complementary accessories line within Kellwood, we have the unique opportunity to combine our expertise in product development with the high-profile IZOD brand name," said Stephen Ruzow, president of Kellwood's womenswear division.
Margie Greenlees, CEO of Kellwood's New Campaign division, added: "Given the early success of the women's sportswear and swimwear collections, we are comfortable adding a complementary accessories line that is a natural extension to the brand.
"We are excited to launch the IZOD women's accessories in the third quarter of 2004. Our first line of women's accessories will include handbags, hats, belts, and accessories."
Each year the Goldmine Garment Company Ltd produces seven million formal and casual shirts and blouses, 12,000 samples, and turns over US$36 million per year (FOB). Employing around 2,300 people it is...
Phillips-Van Heusen nearly doubled net income in 2005 to US$111.7m, compared to $58.6m in 2004....
Phillips-Van Heusen has named Allen Sirkin as its new president and chief operating officer following the appointment of Emanuel Chirico to the chief executive officer post in February....
Apparel company Phillips-Van Heusen has named Emanuel Chirico as its new chief executive officer, replacing Mark Weber, who had been in the job for just eight months. The company also raised 2005 and ...
Apparel company Phillips-Van Heusen has increased its revenue and earnings guidance for the fourth quarter and financial year 2005 after good Christmas trading....
Apparel maker Phillips-Van Heusen has posted a 51 per cent hike in third-quarter profit, on better sales of men's sportswear and dress shirts....
Apparel group Phillips-Van Heusen Corp has reported a jump in second-quarter earnings on good sales of men's sportswear and smart shirts....
Apparel and soft goods marketer Kellwood Company, which yesterday named Robert Skinner Jr chief executive officer and W Lee Capps III as chief operating officer, has also announced two other appointme...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack