US: Kellwood signs license for Sam Edelman apparel
The collection will include tops, sweaters, bottoms, dresses and jackets with a similar design aesthetic to Sam Edelman footwear.
It will be distributed to leading department and specialty stores - where Sam Edelman shoes are sold - as well as the brand's retail stores and e-commerce website. The line will be introduced to wholesale partners in February and will launch to consumers in autumn next year.
"We see an incredible opportunity to build the Sam Edelman apparel business for the woman who knows and loves Sam Edelman shoes," noted recently-appointed Kellwood Brands CEO Lynn Shanahan. "We will utilise Kellwood's core strengths and expertise to produce and distribute Sam Edelman apparel worldwide."
The Sam Edelman apparel business will report to Shanahan.
US women's denim brand NYDJ Apparel has been acquired by private equity firms Crestview Partners and Maybrook Capital Partners from Falconhead Capital....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has promoted Lynn Shanahan to the role of CEO. ...
Sun Capital-owned luxury apparel brand Vince Holding has raised US$177m from an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock....
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Performance apparel set for continued growth
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Sears Holdings cuts 115 corporate jobs
- H&M Q4 mixed but plans 400 new stores
- UK clothing sales see strongest rise in two years
- Companies continue to call for US trade commitment
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead