US: Kellwood signs license for Sam Edelman apparel
The collection will include tops, sweaters, bottoms, dresses and jackets with a similar design aesthetic to Sam Edelman footwear.
It will be distributed to leading department and specialty stores - where Sam Edelman shoes are sold - as well as the brand's retail stores and e-commerce website. The line will be introduced to wholesale partners in February and will launch to consumers in autumn next year.
"We see an incredible opportunity to build the Sam Edelman apparel business for the woman who knows and loves Sam Edelman shoes," noted recently-appointed Kellwood Brands CEO Lynn Shanahan. "We will utilise Kellwood's core strengths and expertise to produce and distribute Sam Edelman apparel worldwide."
The Sam Edelman apparel business will report to Shanahan.
US women's denim brand NYDJ Apparel has been acquired by private equity firms Crestview Partners and Maybrook Capital Partners from Falconhead Capital....
Brown Shoe Company, Inc. (BWS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has promoted Lynn Shanahan to the role of CEO. ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Fire and safety events to converge on Bangladesh
- US textile innovation hub could expand re-shoring
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020