US: Kellwood signs license for Sam Edelman apparel
The collection will include tops, sweaters, bottoms, dresses and jackets with a similar design aesthetic to Sam Edelman footwear.
It will be distributed to leading department and specialty stores - where Sam Edelman shoes are sold - as well as the brand's retail stores and e-commerce website. The line will be introduced to wholesale partners in February and will launch to consumers in autumn next year.
"We see an incredible opportunity to build the Sam Edelman apparel business for the woman who knows and loves Sam Edelman shoes," noted recently-appointed Kellwood Brands CEO Lynn Shanahan. "We will utilise Kellwood's core strengths and expertise to produce and distribute Sam Edelman apparel worldwide."
The Sam Edelman apparel business will report to Shanahan.
US women's denim brand NYDJ Apparel has been acquired by private equity firms Crestview Partners and Maybrook Capital Partners from Falconhead Capital....
US clothing giant Kellwood Company has promoted Lynn Shanahan to the role of CEO. ...
Sun Capital-owned luxury apparel brand Vince Holding has raised US$177m from an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock....
Brown Shoe Company today (26 November) raised its full-year earnings guidance after reporting a 12.4% jump in third-quarter profit....
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- Li & Fung joins FTA in sustainable sourcing pledge
- US Q2 in brief - Express, The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis