US: Kenneth Cole enters Delta Galil underwear deal
Kenneth Cole has entered a licensing agreement with Delta Galil Industries to manufacture men's and women's underwear, loungewear and hosiery under the Kenneth Cole New York and Kenneth Cole Reaction labels.
Kenneth Cole announced today (4 January) that the collection will be developed, produced and distributed by Delta Galil. The first collections will be launched in fall 2012, with the balance to launch by early 2013. The range will be distributed at Kenneth Cole New York retail stores and department and speciality stores around the world.
Delta Galil will replace Kenneth Cole's current licensing partner Esporta International. Esporta International will continue to ship to its current customers during the transition period in order to ensure continuity of deliveries.
"We are very excited about this new initiative and are pleased to have such a strong partner in these important classifications as we look to continue to better access the global marketplace. As was the case with our announcement last month to partner with The Reliance Group in India , this arrangement is another step in our overall strategy to become a leading dual gender global lifestyle brand," said Kenneth Cole Productions CEO Paul Blum.
Kenneth Cole Productions is set to be taken private by founder Kenneth Cole after the company's board approved a US$15.25 per share offer yesterday (6 June)....
Brooks Brothers and Reliance Brands have announced the formation of a joint venture in India. ...
Randa Accessories Leather Goods has completed its acquisition of Swank, a designer and marketer of men's and women's belts, and men's leather accessories, jewelery and suspenders. ...
Israel-based lingerie manufacturer Delta Galil reported a jump in first-quarter net income as the company recorded rising sales combined with lower expenses and favourable currency exchange rates....
US clothing manufacturer Kellwood Co has appointed former Kenneth Cole Productions executive Jill Granoff as chief executive officer....
Kenneth Cole Productions saw first-quarter net losses narrow as lower costs helped offset flat sales. ...
German lingerie group Schiesser AG has cancelled its IPO after being acquired by Israel-based intimate and seamless apparel maker Delta Galil in a deal worth EUR68m (US$90m)....
Designer Karen Neuburger is to make a return to her namesake sleepwear brand after three years, as part of a deal with apparel maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd, which owns the line....
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details