UK: Kenneth Cole Expands G-III Apparel License
Clothing companies Kenneth Cole Productions Inc and G-III Apparel Group Ltd have agreed a deal to extend their licensing relationship for outerwear.
G-III Apparel, which has been a licensee for Kenneth Cole New York and Reaction Kenneth Cole ladies' outerwear since 1995, will also manufacture, market and distribute men's outerwear under the Kenneth Cole New York and Reaction labels as of 1 January 2005.
The license covers a four-year period, with one four-year renewal term, subject to the satisfaction of certain performance conditions.
Starting with the autumn 2005 collection, G-III will replace the current men's outerwear licensee Gordon & Ferguson of Delaware Inc, whose deal is ending by mutual agreement.
Kenneth Cole Productions Inc designs, sources, and markets a range of footwear, handbags, and accessories under the brand names Kenneth Cole New York, Reaction Kenneth Cole, and Unlisted, a Kenneth Cole Production.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd also has fashion licenses with Nine West, Timberland, Cole Haan, Jones Apparel, Sean John, and Bill Blass.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Each year the Goldmine Garment Company Ltd produces seven million formal and casual shirts and blouses, 12,000 samples, and turns over US$36 million per year (FOB). Employing around 2,300 people it is...
Footwear and accessories company Kenneth Cole Productions it was not satisfied with its latest financial results, which showed a reduction in full-year earnings....
Joel Newman is joining footwear, handbags and accessories company Kenneth Cole as chief operating officer....
Footwear, handbag and accessories company Kenneth Cole Productions said Paul Blum is quitting his position as president of the company to pursue other opportunities....
Shoes, handbags and accessories company Kenneth Cole has appointed two new senior executives to the company....
Upmarket goods company Kenneth Cole Productions has reported an 11 per cent tumble in third-quarter profit, hit by a revenue fall plus bigger expenses....
Calvin Klein Inc has signed a licensing agreement with G-III Apparel Group Ltd for women's better suits in the United States, Canada, and Mexico....
Outerwear and sportswear company G-III Apparel Group Ltd has promoted Neal Nackman to the position of chief financial officer from the position of vice president, finance....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts