US: Kenneth Cole names senior executives
Shoes, handbags and accessories company Kenneth Cole has appointed two new senior executives to the company.
Richard Olicker will be joining the company as president of wholesale and executive vice president, while Henrik Madsen will assume the role of senior vice president and general manager of international operations.
Olicker joins the company from Steven Madden, where he recently held the position of president since 2001 and was responsible for seven independently operating wholesale footwear divisions.
Madsen was previously chief executive and president at Kasper Europe, a subsidiary of Jones Apparel, where he e oversaw the operation of all women's apparel and accessories divisions.
Chairman and chief executive Kenneth Cole said: "Both executives are joining at an exciting time as the business continues to grow and reposition its brands."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Each year the Goldmine Garment Company Ltd produces seven million formal and casual shirts and blouses, 12,000 samples, and turns over US$36 million per year (FOB). Employing around 2,300 people it is...
Footwear, handbag and accessories company Kenneth Cole Productions said Paul Blum is quitting his position as president of the company to pursue other opportunities....
Footwear retailer Steven Madden has reported a 12.9 per cent third-quarter sales rise after its wholesale and retail units saw good demand, and has announced the forthcoming departure of president Ric...
Upmarket goods company Kenneth Cole Productions has reported an 11 per cent tumble in third-quarter profit, hit by a revenue fall plus bigger expenses....
Shoe company Steven Madden Ltd says third-quarter profit is likely to exceed forecasts on better-than-anticipated sales in both wholesale and retail as well as gross margin growth....
Footwear group Steven Madden Ltd has named Awadhesh Sinha chief operating officer as of 1 July....
Apparel companies Kenneth Cole Productions Inc and Bernard Chaus Inc have signed a licensing agreement for Chaus to manufacture and sell women's sportswear under the Kenneth Cole Reaction label....
Steven Douglass, chairman and chief executive officer of family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource Inc, leaving the company with Matthew Rubel due to take over his responsibilities as CEO....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective