USA: Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. Introduces Women's Hosiery and Belts For Spring 2001
Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. (NYSE: KCP) announced today that is has consolidated it's women's belt and hosiery licenses with Liz Claiborne Inc. (NYSE: LIZ).This agreement combines Kenneth Cole's design vision and marketing philosophy with Liz Claiborne's apparel industry expertise. Under the agreement, Liz Claiborne will produce the Kenneth Cole New York collection of women's hosiery and belts debuting Fall 2000 and Spring 2001, respectively.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth