USA: Kenneth Cole Q3 Profit Jumps To $115m
Clothing, footwear and accessories producer Kenneth Cole Productions Inc on Wednesday reported a 15 per cent year-on-year jump in third quarter net profit on the back of a big jump in sales and wholesale orders. The company posted net income of $6.8 million, or 33 cents per share, after a net gain of three cents a share and a 14 cent a share one-off charge for a write-down for leasehold improvements at its flagship Rockefeller Centre store. In the year-ago quarter it made $5.9m, or 29 cents per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth