USA: Kenneth Cole Reports 22% Q3 Earnings Growth
Third-quarter earnings at clothing and footwear maker Kenneth Cole Productions Inc increased 22 per cent, boosted by growth in wholesale and licensing revenues.
Quarterly income was $19.3 million or 59 cents per share, up from $15.8m, or 49 cents per share, in the year-ago period.
Third-quarter revenue totalled $144.7m - an increase from $132m from 2003.
The company lowered fiscal 2004 earnings profections to $77.5m, or $2.75 a share, compared to earlier predictions of of $89m to $91m, or $3.15 to $3.25 a share.
Companies: Kenneth Cole Productions
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Each year the Goldmine Garment Company Ltd produces seven million formal and casual shirts and blouses, 12,000 samples, and turns over US$36 million per year (FOB). Employing around 2,300 people it is...
Footwear and accessories company Kenneth Cole Productions it was not satisfied with its latest financial results, which showed a reduction in full-year earnings....
Joel Newman is joining footwear, handbags and accessories company Kenneth Cole as chief operating officer....
Footwear, handbag and accessories company Kenneth Cole Productions said Paul Blum is quitting his position as president of the company to pursue other opportunities....
Shoes, handbags and accessories company Kenneth Cole has appointed two new senior executives to the company....
Upmarket goods company Kenneth Cole Productions has reported an 11 per cent tumble in third-quarter profit, hit by a revenue fall plus bigger expenses....
A two-day conference is taking place in New York City next month to examine the global issue of counterfeiting and its impact on the sewn products industry....
Apparel group Phillips-Van Heusen Corp has reported a jump in second-quarter earnings on good sales of men's sportswear and smart shirts....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective