USA: Kenneth Cole Revenues Fall, Increases EPS
Footwear, handbag, and accessory retailer Kenneth Cole Productions Inc today announced net revenues for the fourth quarter ended 31 December 2001 were $100 million versus the year-ago level of $110 million. Fully diluted earnings per share for the fourth quarter were $0.11, versus the year-ago level of $0.52.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again