USA: Kenneth Cole Sees 6.1% Revenue Growth
Clothing, footwear and accessories retailer Kenneth Cole Productions Inc has performed to plan in the first quarter of 2005, with revenues jumping 6.1 per cent to $129.9 million compared to the $122.4m reported in the same quarter last year.
First-quarter earnings per share were $0.37, in line with the company's guidance and consensus expectations.
First quarter wholesale revenues rose 8.6 per cent to $78.5m compared to the prior year's of $72.3m.
Consumer direct revenues increased 1.8 per cent to $41.8m compared to $41.0m in the same quarter last year, despite a comparable store sales decline of 5.8 per cent.
Licensing revenue for the first quarter increased by 6.4 per cent to $9.6m from $9.0m in the same quarter of the prior year.
Kenneth Cole Productions Inc designs, sources, and markets a broad range of footwear, handbags, and accessories under the brand names Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction, Unlisted, a Kenneth Cole Production, and Tribeca, a Kenneth Cole Production, as well as footwear under the licensed trademark Bongo.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Each year the Goldmine Garment Company Ltd produces seven million formal and casual shirts and blouses, 12,000 samples, and turns over US$36 million per year (FOB). Employing around 2,300 people it is...
Footwear and accessories company Kenneth Cole Productions it was not satisfied with its latest financial results, which showed a reduction in full-year earnings....
Joel Newman is joining footwear, handbags and accessories company Kenneth Cole as chief operating officer....
Footwear, handbag and accessories company Kenneth Cole Productions said Paul Blum is quitting his position as president of the company to pursue other opportunities....
Shoes, handbags and accessories company Kenneth Cole has appointed two new senior executives to the company....
Upmarket goods company Kenneth Cole Productions has reported an 11 per cent tumble in third-quarter profit, hit by a revenue fall plus bigger expenses....
A two-day conference is taking place in New York City next month to examine the global issue of counterfeiting and its impact on the sewn products industry....
Apparel group Phillips-Van Heusen Corp has reported a jump in second-quarter earnings on good sales of men's sportswear and smart shirts....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective