UK: Kenneth Cole to debut at House of Fraser
Exclusive to House of Fraser, the range will be available in 20 stores nationwide and online and includes the diffusion line Kenneth Cole Reaction.
Launched in 1983, the Kenneth Cole women's wear line offers modern tailoring, smart outerwear and refined casual wear along with handbags and purses.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Footwear and apparel maker Kenneth Cole Productions Inc expects to beat its fourth quarter earnings guidance on the back of a strong holiday season....
Department store group House of Fraser today (11 January) became the latest UK retailer to post stellar results during the eight-week Christmas trading period, with sales growing by 7.1%....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report