USA: Key Catalog And Internet Appointments At JC Penney
Retailer J. C. Penney Co Inc (NYSE: JCP) has strengthened its management team with the appointment of John Irvin as senior vice president, and president of catalog and Internet, and B.D. Feiwus as senior vice president and associate director of catalog. John Irvin will direct the activities of the catalog and Internet organizations and provide leadership in the development of strategic business plans for these operations. He comes to JCPenney from Spiegel Inc, where he was president and chief executive officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores