UK: Key Design Appoints New Sales Chief
Branded clothing supplier, Key Design, has appointed Karen Peachey sales and marketing director. Ms Peachey has worked for Dewhirst, Courtaulds and Claremont. David Sanders, MD of Key Design, said: "I am confident that Karen's combination of strategic business and design skills will ensure that the company will continue to grow in size and expertise and lead the market in terms of innovation in style, product development, quality control and customer service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"