CANADA: Keystone Enhances Product Development And Production Processes
The move to market its products in the US has prompted Keystone Industries to implement the apparel-specific Collaborative Product Commerce (CPC) solutions from Justwin Technologies Inc. In addition to producing private label programmes for Thrifty's Blue Notes, Shirmax, and Mark's Work Wearhouse in Canada, Keystone also produces under its French Dressing Jeans label, which it markets in Canada and the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again