FRANCE: Kids' Firm Du Pareil Au Meme In Profits Slump
French childrenswear firm Du Pareil Au Meme has posted a 54 per cent slump in 2001 net profit to 3.3 million euros ($2.9m) from the year-ago period.
In a statement, the company said its turnover climbed three per cent year-on-year to 154.6 million euros ($135.7m), but it suffered a 7.5 per cent slide in EBITDA to 14 million euros ($12.3m).
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar