GERMANY: Kind + Jugend Unveils New Show Format
Two of the events will act as an exclusive kick-off to the season's fashions (Kind + Jugend Fashion) and one will serve as a major platform for buying children's hardware such as pushchairs.
Beginning in 2004, Kind + Jugend Fashion will be presented in the Palladium event hall in the Köln-Mülheim media centre. Its early dates (9-10 January 2004 and 18-19 June 2004) schedules it before those in Brussels and Florence. Only fashion-orientated manufacturers and collections will be presented at Kind + Jugend Fashion.
The summer 2003 event will therefore combine fashion and hardware for the last time in the traditional manner.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020