HONG KONG: Kingmaker Sees Shoe Sales Up By One-Fifth
Double digit growth in February and March, coupled with a pick-up in demand from the United States, will help Kingmaker Footwear Holdings Ltd post a 20 per cent year-on-year rise in sales for the 12 months ending in March 2003. In a statement, executive director Daniel Chan said he believed sales would grow by 15 to 20 per cent in the coming year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores