USA: Kleinert Agrees $6m Buster Brown Sale
Troubled children's clothing producer Kleinert Inc has revealed it has agreed a $6.2 million deal with Celebrity International Inc for its Buster Brown baby sleepwear division. The Pennsylvania-based company, which filed for Chapter 11 last week, said the agreement will see Celebrity pay an initial $4.2m with a further $2m tied to 15 per cent of invoiced net sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores