CZECH REPUBLIC: Klenos To Buy Out Lonka
Klenos, controlling 65.3 per cent of textile producer Lonka Pribor, began buying out Lonka shares from other shareholders, offering Kc48 for a share worth a nominal Kc1,000, Klenos board chairman Martin Zemek said today.The buy-out, conducted via the securities dealer Hanakbrokers, has been offered in line with rules set in the Commercial Code. Lonka shares were on November 9 traded at Kc71.10 per unit on the off-exchange RM-System.Klenos acquired its stake in Lonka Pribor, a leading Czech producer of socks, in late September by purchasing the firm Harynek. In the first nine months of the year Lonka grossed Kc5.468m on revenues of Kc131.569m. In 1999 it netted Kc2.039m on sales revenues worth Kc185.597m.Lonka has 412 staff and share capital of Kc104.543m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts